Job skills are a must in the present employment scenario. If you are not skilled enough, you cannot get the chance of getting a job. In this uncertain world, the Job role is changing rapidly. Several new job opportunities are opening for the benefit of the freshers.
But due to the recent scenario of the coronavirus, the freshers' job market is affected greatly. But freshers try to adopt new technology to overcome the negative scenario in the job market.
Types of Problems Fresher Face in their First Job
- The significant problems that freshers face at the time of their new job are as follows-
- In this digital world, it is impossible to work manually, but a newly graduate student cannot understand the present digitalised technology essential for their job. A fresher cannot perform well without adequate knowledge of digital technology.
- Freshers may face a serious problem if they work in the marketing department. Freshers can't understand the recent marketing trend for their organisation. Without the help of their seniors, they cannot achieve their marketing target.
- Fresher doesn't have a basic problem-solving capacity that creates huge problems for the organisation. In such a situation, the organisation always tries to provide adequate training to the fresher for their career development.
Relation of Fresher Job with Omicron
- The new coronavirus variant omicron is a new threat to the job market. Due to the introduction of this virus, Indian fresher's job openingsare hampered greatly. Omicron is more powerful than coronavirus, can kill any living organism on the earth. Students who stay in the USA get infected badly due to this virus. As per recent studies, it is visible that the new variant of the coronavirus can damage human organs completely.
- This strain is becoming a threat to the Indian fresher who study abroad, and this has become a significant problem for the job opportunity of the fresher. The job market is hampering badly due to this recent variant of the coronavirus. Every year, omicron is found in the lungs of 200 fresh graduates each year, creating various respiratory problems.
Impact of Omicron in the Fresher Job Market
- By 2021, omicron is becoming powerful, and it is affecting people dangerously. Respiratory failure, myocarditis, and pneumonia are a dangerous disease that occurs due to omicron. Due to these unique variants of coronavirus, universities and colleges in India are taking effective precautions to protect their students. Excellent surveillance at the university premises has become necessary to protect the students.
Effective Precaution against Omicron for Fresher
- The Indian central institute of psychiatry has published a report declaring that the number of omicron-infected patients is rising day by day. This virus shows its impact on the fatality rate and reduces the opening of Freshers' jobs openings.
- Due to the increasing of omicron, Indian students are not interested in going abroad for higher studies. Omicron is showing its negative impact on the students that visit abroad for higher education. Thus, it is becoming a real concern for the students, guardians, and government.
Omicron Effecting Indian Fresher Job Future
- Freshers always want to create a bright career for their future. Many students prefer to choose career opportunities abroad for higher salaries. But due to the omicron variants, job opportunity is becoming narrow for the fresher. Freshers are feeling nervous about studying abroad in this complicated situation.
- For this fear, highly educated freshers try to find some alternative job opportunities in their own country in low-paying jobs. It can hamper their dignity and mental status. Some students are losing their psychological balance due to this negative situation. They think that they have wasted their money ona higher study, and it is not a good sign for a country.
- Many organisations are utilising this situation and hiring highly qualified students in low-paying jobs. As per a recent report, it is visible that many bright students are making some adverse decisions due to this complex condition in the job market.
Essential Skills for Fresher
Here are a few facts that freshers should adopt to perform their jobs-
- Freshers should understand the problem-solving capacity. Otherwise, freshers cannot survive in the job market because fresher job vacancies are diminishing rapidly due to omicron variants.
- Creativity is another unique skill that a fresher should have to perform their job. Freshers should show their creativity to improve the function of the organisation.
- People management is another useful skill that freshers should have to perform their duty in the organisation. Without proper management skills, a fresher cannot work well.
These are some negative impacts of omicron variants that can hamper the future of the fresher. But it is high time to find alternative ways to support the fresher in improving their career and future. The parents and government should take some unique strategies to encourage the freshers to find better career opportunities.