Searching for golden career opportunities in India was never this easy as it is now. With many job portals dedicated to bring recruiters and job seekers closer on the same platform, jobs in India for freshers as well as experienced professionals are only a few clicks away. Gone are the days when people had to comb through the career classifieds page in the dailies or get registered with local job boards to wait for that elusive call. Now, the power also lies in the hands of the job-seeker who can choose from more than 50 opportunities on any given day and also get the best assistance while doing so. So what lies in store for those who register on such job board sites? Let's find out.
Features Of Indian Job Portals
1. Searching facility on the basis of role, function, industry, salary, location, experience, type (full-time, part-time- contract), company, source (posted by company or placement agency)
2. Salary calculation tool
3. Helpful articles on jobs and industry information
4. Skill certification services
5. Professional resume development and highlighter services
6. Facility to hide resume from current employer
7. Job agents for focused job searching and matching
8. Online psychometric tests
9. Integration with social media and creation of social media profile
10. Automatic recommendations based on your profile
11. Online assistance through chat
12. Accessibility on mobile
Many different types of job portals have mushroomed and now you can even Find Jobs In India on portals that are dedicated solely to working women, freshers, retired professionals, a particular function, part-time or work-at-home opportunities and so on. But before registering on any of the popular job portals in India, you need to search around a bit and choose only the most reputed ones. You can register on multiple Job Directories in India but prefer the ones having the most resources in the form of employer database and career information.
Rate it (No Ratings Yet)