A business analyst role is to apprehend and examine the changes in business or to change business policies to achieve company's goal. They used to make strategy to identify the needs of a business, examine business model, systemize company workflows, and analyze the system. Business analyst plays a vital role in an organization as they have to evaluate the changes in an organization and provide solutions to an appropriate people. They would administer new regulations if it requires. Functions Of Business Analyst
- Multi-Tasking- The role of a business analyst is of multi-tasking where he/she has to understand an organisation, have to be a good team leader, and should be a good listener and what not. Business analyst is not limited to a specific role.
- Analytical- They have to examine company's past and present data to trace the losses. It requires patience, effort and time. If company is incurring any loss then the business analyst has to look for relevant information, in order to locate an exact reason and provide a suitable solution to those losses.
- Peace-Maker- A business analyst has to involve himself/herself in various departments in order to maintain peace. They identify conflicts within the department that will help in bringing various departments together.
- Responsibility- Business Analyst is responsible for all the success and failures of an organization. Business analyst has to remove all the risk factors in an organisation.
- Decision Maker- An efficient business analyst has to be a good decision maker. Every company needs to be upgraded with change in business. A company is completely dependent on the needs of their users. When consumers got to know that what they need is not what you supply then the chances of losing your clients will increase. Business analyst need to deliver a set of change in an organisation in order to run the company successfully.The role of Business analyst plays a pivotal role in business where he/she needs to manage almost everything. They need to analyze business processes, organisation, department, policies, structures and many more in order to trace the problems and discover its solutions. Business analyst can also be termed as economist, financial expert, accountant etc. Overall, business analyst is about helping the business in achieving its goals.