RS 5,00,000 To 12,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi
- Defining a marketing strategy for each individual client, setting up a personal relationship with the clientâ€™s key persons
- Together with the commercial department and headquarter, establish the marketing strateg...
RS 14,00,000 To 20,00,000 South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi
In co-ordination with the CEO, strategies channels business expansion, develop the project business (preferred residential & contract) with architects and interior designers community. He is expected to identify opportunities / trends and achieve...
Key Skills : project sales,institutional sales,general manager,senior general manager,deputy general manager
RS 2,50,000 To 8,00,000 South Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota-Kota, Udaipur, Delhi
"â€¢ Educational Qualification- Graduate with MBA strongly preferred; must be computer literate.
â€¢ HQ @- Bangalore and to cover entire Karnataka region.
1. For Manager- Min 1 year as Assistant Manager.
2. For Assistant Manager...
1. Invitation , confirmation and management of ongoing relations with senior speakers.
2. Budgetary control of individual event costs and revenue goals to achieve an annual portfolio target. Negotiating Speaker fees and expenses and staying within...
The Operations Coordinator is accountable for ensuring the delivery of the whole range of assistance services on a 24x7 basis to our clients as well as providing support to the Operations Manager on project implementation and staffing matters.
RS 5,00,000 To 10,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi
Following will be key deliverables of Deputy/Manager IT
- Information Technology related projects are delivered in accordance with the business plan.
- Smooth deployments of applications & IT infrastructure in relevant production environment(s) ...
RS 4,00,000 To 5,50,000 South Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Delhi
Main Responsibility areas:
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure. Appointment of new Dealers/distributors in new markets. Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews Responsible for the sales ...
Research the viability of topics. Identifying and examining industry trends and issues.
Invitation, confirmation and management of ongoing relations with senior executives
Budgetary control to achieve an annual portfolio target.
Negotiating fees a...
Reference Id :PMNR
Job Designation : Project Manager
Company Profile : IT (Any with Experience as Project Manager and have handled start to finish Projects.)
Place Of Joining : New Delhi
No. of vacancies : 10
Qualification : M...
RS 3,00,000 To 6,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, delhi
Planning, Scheduling & Monitoring of Projects -monitoring the Progress of Project to Complete It Within the Specified Time Frame By Tracking Manpower, Materials and Equipments Independently that Involve Planning, Launching & Executing of Proj...
Key Skills : site engineer,civil engineer,senior civil engineer,project management,project manager,project...
Experience - 4+ years
Salary 5-6 Lakhs per annum (Negotiable)
Location- New Delhi
Job Description- Contributing to business development by maintaining and developing relationships with Clients, End-users and agencies
Responsible for generating n...
RS 2,25,000 To 3,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi
As a Market Research Interviewer, You Would Gather Information On People's Attitudes and Opinions By Asking Them Questions from Pre-prepared Surveys. You Would Be Required to Conduct Market Research Interviews By Telephone and Meet all the Standards ...
Key Skills : research interviewer,recruiter,senior recruiter