RS5,00,000 To 7,00,000Chennai, Erode, Madurai, Namakkal, Salem, Tirunelveli
– Heading The Quality Functions, Person With Relevant Experience Of 5 To 10 Years Of Experience Preferably In Our Industry, But Not Mandatory. His Job Functions Would Be Heading The Quality Team, Driving The Quality Assurance Functions Through Out ...
Testing, troubleshooting, and analyzing tasks in various phase(s) of system development.
Phases include integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans, and customer acceptance plans to maintain the integrity/viability of th...
We have urgent openings for diploma candidates
Qualification: diploma in Mech, ECE , EEE.
Designation: GET (Production/Quality), Supervisor (2012 to 2015 passed out)
Commit: 40,000 - 60,000
Quality Control Engineer
We are one of the leading manufacturer of Industrial component washing machine ( SPM ) located in SIDCO Industrial estate, Thirumudivakkam (near chrompet), Chennai
Exposure to inspection procedure in sheet metal Fabrication...
Key Skills : quality assurance incharge,quality assurance head,quality control engineer
1. Quality Assurance Engineer to work closely with project managers, business analysts, and development teams to develop and execute processes required for the Project
2. Periodical Audit needs to be perform in order check the Process Compliance in...
Key Skills : quality assurance engineering statistical quality control quality audit quality analysis internal quality auditor process audit improvement...
- Exp in S/W Manual Testing - functional, system, regression, integration, usability & user acceptance
- Writing test plans,test cases, executing test cases & documenting test results.
- Should have skills in DB queries using SQL Server / ...
RS1,00,000 To 2,00,000Ambattur, Chennai, Kanchipuram, Poonamallee
Currently we are looking Engineering freshers male candidates for our automobile Manufacturing company in Chennai
Nature of job : Quality Inspection & Control
Work Location : Irrungattukottai, Ambattur industrial Estate
Define, gather, and report on metrics tied to quality assurance.
Be able to suggest and implement creative ideas to make the overall testing and QA process more efficient and products more robust, including automation, load and performance testing, ...