- Develop Embedded Hardware Systems That Includes Multiple High Speed Processors, Memories, Power System, And Communication Systems (Including Wireless).
- Develop Schematics, Support Pcb Designer For Pcb Layout Design, And Support Npi For Pro...
Key Skills : * excellent functional knowledge of embedded systems including microprocessors,microcontrollers,regulators,standard digital logic ics,and...
Greetings from Gocareer.net
currently We have the Following Opportunity
position : Embedded System Engineer
eligibility Criteria : Be/b.tech Fresher 2016 Pass Out
technical Requirements :
1. Candidate Should have Basic Understanding of Embedded ...
1.Expertise in ASIC/SoC verification using HVLs. Knowledge of networking protocols will be an added advantage.
2.Expertise in SystemVerilog, Verification Methodologies such as OVM,UVM,etc.
3.Should have worked on at least one full-chip or module-le...
-Hardware design and development, component selection, Schematic design, Layout review, Signal integrity analysis
-Strong understanding of electronics fundamentals
-Experience of digital electronic circuit, Power supply section, Analog design
- Ability to Technically Own & Manage Projects
- Able to Lead a Team of About 8 to 10 Resources
- Ability to Motivate Team & Participate in Their Growth
- Help Sales Team in Proposal Creation
- Define Architecture & High Level Design,...
Skill sets: Required good understanding of microcontrollers such as 8051, STM32 etc, and experience with design, prototyping, and testing of PCBs using any of these. The job will require programming on embedded devices using C, C++; basic knowledge L...
- System Level Functional Testing of Infotainment Products (audio/navigation/telematics)
- Automated Test Equipment Framework Ni Pxi Test System
- Experience in Test Environment Setup and Debugging
- Communication Protocol ...