RS4,00,000 To 8,50,000Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata
- a Chemical Engineer is Involved in the Design, Development, Construction and Operation of Industrial Processes for the Production of a Diverse Range of Products, as Well as in Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
- the Role May Focus On One or More ...
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. (Chemical)
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai
•Minimum 5 yrs experience in Testing, Certification & Inspection industry as production or quality engine...
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products and to provide sales support
- Confer with customers and engineers to asses...
Key Skills : technical sales engineer,marketing engineer,business development engineer
(a) candidates Must have Completed the Graduation or Diploma in Chemistry.
(b) candidates Must have Entered Into a Bond Period for Two Years for An Amount of Rs. 50000.
(c) the First Year Will Be Considered as trainee - Chemist / Operator and Then...
Key Skills : chemical engineer,chemist,biochemist,laboratory chemist,trainee chemist,chemical research engineer,chemical engineering,chemical process...
Organising routine servicing schedules
Allocating work to a team of fitters
Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
Fitting new parts
Carrying out quality inspections
Responding immediately to equi...
•Implement process improvement and new product development projects;
•Analyze and examine existing processes and implement new opportunities for improving quality and efficiency.
•Actively participate as a valued member of multifunctional p...
Key Skills : chemical engineer,petroleum engineer,chemical research engineer,chemical engineering,chemical process...