required Experience: 2 Plus Years (post-fellowship)
qualification: Md – Pediatrics 3 Years Fellowship
roles and Responsibilities:
• diagnose and Treat Newborns with Conditions such as Breathing Disorders, Infections, and Birth Defects.
• coordinate Care and Medically Manage Newborns Born Premature, Critically Ill, or in Need of Surgery.
• ensure that Critically Ill Newborns Receive the Proper Nutrition for Healing and Growth.
• provide Care to the Newborn At a Cesarean or other Delivery that Involves Medical Problems in the Mother or Baby that May Compromise the Infant’s Health and Require Medical Intervention in the Delivery Room.
• stabilize and Treat Newborns with Any Life-threatening Medical Problems.
• consult with Obstetricians, Pediatricians, and Family Physicians About Conditions Affecting Newborn Infants.
• treats all Types of Infectious Childhood Diseases, Including Mumps, Measles and Chicken Pox.
• during the Course of a Regular Workday, a Doctor Has to Deal with Matters Ranging from a Case of Acne to a Child's Ongoing Battle with Muscular Dystrophy.
• many of Their Patients have Yet to Develop Communication Skills; Therefore, Physicians Must Be Able to Provide a Diagnosis Based On Visual and Auditory Indicators.
It is of great delight and pride to introduce our company Cerebrino Solutions, a new entry in the HR and recruitment consulting industry with the hopes of establishing a relationship with you and your organisation. We are a full-service recruitment company currently based in Pune (Maharashtra | India), with the aim of rendering quality and creative human capital resourcing services to companies like you. The primary approach of our company is based on the simple analogy that the success of our clients equates our success as well and this shall be our guiding principle in every transaction. Note: Cerebrino Solutions can help you quench your thirst for the best talent with recruitment service charges as low as ‘6% on annual CTC' of the selected candidates, against the industry standard charges of 8.33%.