Youth employment and various related aspects have been subjects of extensive study and analysis by experts. From time to time, studies have rated various industries and fields as "promising" for job seekers. Then, how can careers be exempted from "grading"! At the same time, it would be important to mention that such studies are aimed at bringing awareness and guiding the youth regarding what can be smart career decisions after they pass out from schools and colleges.
Here's a list of top rated career options for youth.
1. Software Developers are high on demand these days courtesy this age of Information Technology. With demands for system software and applications shooting up, there is unprecedented requirement for professionals who can meet the demands, thus opening up huge opportunities for youth.
2. Health Care Industry in Industry is always under tremendous pressure. Number of medical practitioners per patient is terribly low and that' what keeps the demand for doctors, dentists and other support staff soaring.
3. Chartered Accountants, because of their specialization in managing and handling company's fat accounts, details of financial transactions, etc. are highly demanded in across all the industries. Young boys and girls can look up to building their career in this direction. It can be quite rewarding as well.
4. Web Developers have acquired great significance today, again the reason being growth and development of e-commerce at an alarming rate. Businesses are more focused on establishing strong online presence. Thousands of portals, online stores, etc. have emerged and that takes a lot of professionals to design and develop online platforms. In fact, a sub-category of professionals called Content Writers, too has gained immense popularity. You need not be an expert in specific fields, all you need is proficiency in English language and you can be a good Content Writer.
5. News Media too is a booming industry and calls for intellectuals to join its ranks. There are so many opportunities for youth. Writer, reporter, photo journalist, Video Editor, etc. are some of the careers that are being widely chased.
It can be said that opportunities are many and one only needs to be at the right place, at the right time and with the right skills.
Rate it (No Ratings Yet)