We have requirement for Internal Auditor for an International NGO!!!
Kindly find the details below.
Position - Internal Auditor
Location - Chennai
Experience - 0 to 5 years
CTC - 5 Lpa
Qualification - CA,CA Qualified,CA I...
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
Corporate Finance - Funds Raising (Private Equity, HNI and Debt), prepare bank proposals, negotiating with banking officials, also ensure appropriate documentation. Business Valuations & Due Diligence
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Making Vouchers in their relevant head viz. Job works, Purchase, Sales, Debtors & Creditors, Transporters, etc.
Deposit of TDS/ Sales Tax /Service Tax/ Excise/ PF/ ESI & other statutory taxes
Filing of Monthly/ Qtrly/ Annually Returns under...
1. PF/ESI with Form Filling
2. Income tax
3. Professional Tax /Service Tax
4. Statutory acts, procedures, forms, formats filling etc.,
5. Salary processing (CTC & salary breakup) & discussion on the compensation & benefits.
Designation - GM - Southern Region
Location - Chennai
Qualification - BSc/B.Com
Experience - 15 - 20 Years
CTC - Best in the industry
Managing the overall responsibility of operation and administration of Chennai Branch...
Should have good knowledge of Accounts, Balance Sheet, Ledger, Invoice keeping, Banking Transactions, Cash. Must have knowledge of Labor & Legal Laws
Employee Salary, Cash, Payments, Banking Translations. Have Good knowledge PF, ESIC, TDS, Income Ta...
Preparation and monitoring of Financials and cash flow Budget.
2. Profitability and Contribution responsibility
3. Benchmarking of financials with competitors.
4. Cost management
5. Inventory management and optimising inventory turnover Ratio.