- The head of Nursing assumes authority, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the facility, in collaboration with facility Administration.
- Allocates department resources in an efficient and ec...
HEALTH CARE SECTOR
Location - Gurgaon
salary -30 k , or CTC- 3.60 lac(s)
education & qualification :ANM/ GNM
icu experiences, clinic icu , lab - X-Ray exp., home health care
timing : 9:30 to 6: 30 pm
monday to saturday
- Assists patients with information and provides necessary services upon their arrival or departure from the hospital.
- Provides general information on services offered by the hospital.
- Directs guests, patients, relatives and vendors to the ...
Key Skills : customer care executive,customer care associate,customer care assistant,customer care representative,customer services,inbound calls...
-One of India's largest multi-super specialty JCI accredited hospital located in Gurgaon,
-Equipped with ultra modern equipment and facilities.
-Opportunity to go work with foreign hospitals.
-Interviews conducted on skype...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Chandigarh, East Delhi, Ambala, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kanpur, Lucknow
1.To gather personal, behavioural, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management / slimming program.
2. 6.Monitor and review progress of client after each sl...
RS 90,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Achalpur, Nagpur, Amritsar, Fazilka, Achhnera, Agra, Delhi, Chennai*
The Registered Nurse / RN is Responsible For:
- Overseeing the Care of Residents, Which Includes Supervision of Nursing Staff.
- Administering Medications and Treatments in Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Policies
- Planning, Directing...