-Attending clients to discuss their needs and requirements.
-Account planners and Account Executive must collaborate to chalk out strategies and campaigns that meet the client's policies and budget.
-Striding and pitching to win new business.
The candidate should work independently in business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties:-
- Accomplishes marketin...
- Maintains accounting records by making copies filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financi...
Accounts Executive required
No. of Post- 02
Educational Qualification- Graduates.BCOM
Experience- Min 1 year
Sex- Only Male
Age upto- 35 years
Role- Must be good in Excel, Having good knowledge in accounts, tax fi...
- Heading the Technical, Merchandising, Production and Quality departments
- Be able to establish new units and re-align existing manufacturing units as per the requirements for the future.
- Production planning and scheduling for all production a...
Key Skills : production planning executive,production quality engineer,merchandiser
- Recommending tax strategies
- Data accumulation and reporting systems
- Identifying areas of tax savings
- Maintaining compliance as per the regulation and schedule
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Prepare collateral reporti...
Send me Jobs like this
1. Managing stock statements for our clients and updating to calculate DP
2. Preparation of CMA data, Proposal and entire documentation for Project finance including liasoning with client/Bank
Key Skills : finance cma bank dp calculation stock statement ca audit ma,finance analyst,accounting,accountant,auditor,taxation,cost accounting,cost...
Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.