. Takes the nursing history, summarizes data, and states nursing diagnoses/ patient care needs.
2. Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; reports assessment changes, to the concerned ...
Qualification : Diploma in Nursing from any recognized institution. Seven hours services daily on all working days (one hour before school and one hour after school).
Age : Min. & Max. Age Limit shall be 18 and 65 Years respectively.
RS 2,25,000 To 2,75,000 Zirakpur, Ambala, Amritsar
1. to Gather Personal, Behavioural, Medical and other Relevant Details of Client (including Food /drinking Habits and Dining Preferences) Prior to Planning Weight Management / Slimming Program.
2. to Ensure Client Has Been Met Up w...
Urgent Requirement - ANM Nurses Required ANM qualified nurses (Female) for Ortho, Neuro, Cardiac, Geriatric, Neonatal care in Mohali, Panchkula & Chandigarh and other select cities of Punjab, Haryana & Himachal. The duties include medical supervision...
Urgent Opening for Radiologist Profile in Ludhiana
Qualification: MBBS/ MD
Exp: 0-2 Years
Salary : upto 3 lakhs PMCompany; Hospital
-Provide radio diagnosis support to medical care of the patients.
-Conduct & generate timely rep...
Qualification: PhD,MSc. in Nutrition and Dietetics
To interact with and monitor the progress of all clients
2. To counsel all the clients not losing well in co-ordination with the in-house Doctor, Physiotherapist and the cou...
RS 1,50,000 To 4,00,000 Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali
Obs for Nurses in Chandigarh,Panchkula...
required Nurses for Staff in Hospitals
fresher/experienced Both Apply
same Day Job Option
important Note: Please Visit Our Office in Formal Dress with all Required Documents.
linfield health Hospitalhas earned that trust by providing our clients with quality work, As a result of growth and expansion of Hospital; we require the services of intelligent, honest, resourceful and self driven individuals to fill vacant position...
- Organize and Plan Nursing Care Activities of the Department and Assigned Floor According to Hospital Policies and Procedures.
- Compile and Submit Nursing Statistics to the Concerned Authorities.
- Plan Staffing Pattern and other Necessary Requir...
1. To gather personal, behavioral, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management/slimming program.
2. To ensure client has been met up wit...
We are looking for Female Nurses for our clients in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali and other select cities of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal. The duties include medical supervision of patients at home including support for daily living activities and co...
Key Skills : medical officer,medical repersenative,icu registrar,ot consultant,intensive care unit registrar,medical...
RS 90,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Achalpur, Nagpur, Amritsar, Fazilka, Achhnera, Agra, Delhi, Chennai*
The Registered Nurse / RN is Responsible For:
- Overseeing the Care of Residents, Which Includes Supervision of Nursing Staff.
- Administering Medications and Treatments in Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Policies
- Planning, Directing...