Supervise and schedule warehouse and delivery staff to ensure safe and efficient operation of all warehouse functions
- Manage the entire warehouse operations from shipment receipts to order management, picking, and Inventory management to order f...
Processing orders and planning the dispatching of products
Monitoring space and tracking stock levels
Meeting productivity targets
Maintaining computerized admin (often in spreadsheet form)
Maintaining automated st...
RS 2,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ghaziabad, Noida
- BE/BTech - BBA/BCA
- BA with Eco / Econometrics, Stat and Maths
- BSc with Maths / Stat as one of the subjects
- BCom/BAF with Maths / Stat as one of the subjects
- 45% or more in Xth and Xllth; 50% or more in Graduatio...
Key Skills : Business Analytic,Communication Skill,Business Analysis,Business management
Job Description Of House Admin:
-Responsible for coordinating and maintaining all activities and services within the HNI Residence. Have strong People Management skills
-Have a commercial bent of mind Will keep a track of Accounts
Key Skills : facility manager,people management,warehouse administrator,team handling,team leader,team building
- To report at warehouse on time in the morning and check with security for the vehicles reported for unloading in the warehouse for the day.
- To ensure that all the details of inbound vehicles are being noted and circulated to the concerned superv...
North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi
Responsible for Providing the Sales Team with the Necessary Technical Expertise to Enable Them to Sell the Product. this Involves Printed and Electronic Promotional Material, Product Training, and Relevant Clinical Papers.
- Responsible for Reviewin...