Urgent hiring for a Top Manufacturing Group.
Position - Assistant Manager - Legal
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Qualification - LLB ( Prefered from Campus LAW College Delhi or National LAW school Pune )
Job Location - Del...
• he Should Be Involved in Scrutiny of Government Land Records, Investigation of Legal Papers, Land and Property Purchase Agreements, Drafting of Various Legal Documents, Land/ Property Related Litigation.
• he Should have Expertise in Liaison ...
The candidate shall have adequate expertise in Law relating to Contractual Agreements and shall have prior experience of working on Commercial Contracts including Master Service agreements for various services, Procurement Agreements, Marketing and T...
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements. Extensive transactional experie...
B.com with CA /ICWA/MBA Finance
- Min. 15 years experience in Knowledge of Laws & Procedures of Central Excise and Service Tax.
- In-depth Knowledge of SAP (MM / CIN Modules) and able to implement various system controls in place.
- To monit...
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Extensive transactional e...
Key Skills : legal law head,head lawyer,legal marketing support head
RS 15,00,000 To 30,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Company: Leading Indian Company
- Handling overall compliance of corporate laws, SEBI regulations, legal matters â?? Indian as well as applicable foreign laws
- Dealing with Stock Exchange related matters
- Handing secretar...
To Liaison with the panel advocates.
Can appear as in house counsel in the Court as and when required.
Can draft independently complaints, suits, replies, agreements, etc.
Has good drafting and communication skill.
Drafting vetting all Legal A...
-At least 2 years’ experience in drafting, vetting, reviewing of corporate commercial contracts & agreements;
-Assist in doing corporate compliance & legal documentation work;
-Write and review legal opinions on various matters
Responsible for Drafting/vetting of legal documents/contracts pertaining to commercial/banking/ financial institutions.
-Responsible for drafting and signing contracts with the new distributors and C& F agents.
-To look after signing contract...
RS 6,00,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Mumbai,Chembur
To prepare Tenders, Quotation and offers and evaluating their technical requirements and strong follow up of offers and tenders.
To generate enquires and sending offers and final negotiation.
To getting our brand approved
Order negotiation and sch...
Drafting various contracts as per the requirement of each respective business vertical.
Reviewing and providing comments and suggesting changes in order to protect the interest of the company on contracts forwarded for inputs.
Head Legal fora group companies with focus on manufacturing in the engineering sector based in India.
A group companies with focus on manufacturing in the engineering sector based in Indiais looking for a Head Legalto be based at Mumba...
• Candidate must have good command over drafting and vetting of contracts and agreements.
• Should be well versed with corporate and commercial laws.
• Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
• Good command over En...
•Lead effectively the compliance & secretarial team in the Company.
•Support the Board and management in maintaining & enhancing Governance culture in the Company.
•Effectively plan, manage & implement Capital rais...
Key Skills : company secretary,secretary,office assistant