1. Post Offered: DGM Transport In A Limited Company
o Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
Candidate should have worked for 5 to 10 Years in a good company.
• A transportation ...
Key Skills : transport manager,transport management,civil engineer,dgm transport
RS 1,00,000 To 15,00,000 Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai
1. Promote, market and sell services to Transporters and various Clients
2. Empanel Transporters and constantly monitor them
3. Payment handling and collection
4. Coordinate with internal staff for smooth transition and delivery as per the a...
Key Skills : transport manager,transportation engineer,transport supervisor,business developer,area business manager,business development manager,business...
RS 2,25,000 To 4,75,000 Jammu, Gwalior, Jalandhar, Agra
Responsible for review & check the traffic surveys/analysis,projections and assignment exercise to be carried out by the Conssionaire.Traffic Safety features,toll plaza layout,toll collection method etc
The Purpose of this Role is to Enable the Various Departments and Functions to Meet Their Respective Objectives By Acting as An Expert in the Local Market to Employ Best Practices to Meet Overall Business Needs. Working in Tandem with Regional Resour...
RS 10,00,000 To 20,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1. Fleet Management
2. Man Management Skills
3. Administration skills
4. 10 to 12 years of experience into Maintenance
5. Preferably from Logistics
6. Conduct planning and forecasting for effective functioning of supply chain.
Key Skills : general manager,administration,planning,operation,transport,maintenance engineer,forecast,budgeting,budget,transportation,fleet management,supply...