The Sate Sales Manager (State Head) is responsible for managing a given set of territories to achieve business targets (both strategic and fiscal) by selling BSNL-Champion Mobiles / Smart Phones/Phablets / Tablets/ USB-Data Cards & wireless Produ...
A Sales Manager is Someone Who is Responsible for Leading and Guiding a Team of Sales People in An Organization. They Set Sales Goals & Quotas, Build a Sales Plan, Analyze Data, Assign Sales Training and Sales Territories, Mentor the Members of His/h...
Determines Annual Unit And Gross-Profit Plans By Implementing Marketing Strategies; Analyzing Trends And Results.
Establishes Sales Objectives By Forecasting And Developing Annual Sales Quotas For Regions And Territories; Projecting Expected Sales...
Job Opening for Regional Sales Manager.
should have Worked as Asm Position with 2 Companies and have Handled Team of 5 - 6 People.
general Summary: Achieves Maximum Sales Profitability, Growth and Account Penetration Within An Assigned Territory ...
Key Skills : area sales manager,regional sales manager,sales head
*Appoint a Outlet Center.
*Achieving Monthly Primary, Secondary Sales Target of the territory for the entire product range.
*Ensuring Revenue growth.
*Monitor the performance of Channel Managers, Distributors & take corrective actions.
Interview for the post of Male/Female Area Sales Manager/ Regional Sales Manager/ Territory Sales Manager for Pharmaceutical Sales with M/s Azzurra Pharmaconutrition Private Limited for All Major City of North India Location. Interested send resume a...
1) To visit medical professionals and promote company products as per the company strategy by generating prescriptions.
2) To visit chemists and stockists and ensure availability of the products.
3) To achieve the monthly targets consistently
Greetings from Jobingo HR Solution…!!!
This is to inform you Currently We Have Urgent Openings for Our FMCG Clients.
Job Title/Designation: Territory Sales Incharge (TSI)
No. of Vacancies: 4
Education/Qualification: Must be graduate & MBA
1. He will ensure that team achieves product wise, unit wise primary & Secondary sales target monthly, quarterly, and on a yearly basis.
2. He will ensure timely collection of dues(as per our norms) from all stockiest of his area...
1. As an Area Sales Manager will ensure 100% implementation of strategies for his team.
2. He will ensure that his team achieves product wise, unit wise primary & Secondary sales target monthly, quarterly and on a yearly basis.
3. He will ensu...
Key Skills : area manager,pharma sales,sales,marketing,business development,medico marketing,pharma marketing
New Client Acquisition:
Prospect for potential new Clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Identify & meet potential Clients and th...
Key Skills : business development executive,cold calling,corporate services,business development,sales,marketing
- Core Function
- Business development in the territory
- Appointment of trade partners
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to team cu...
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Lucknow
Sell a variety of Industrial chemicals to be used in different industries
Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.