Handling Front Office by attending visitors and guiding them to concerned person and information to them.
Managing incoming and outgoing calls.
Maintain all inward-outward courier and other documents.
Receiving & sending E-mails.
Key Skills : receptionist,front office,customer support
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; appr...
Candidate must have good communication skills & have knowledge of MS Office . Job includes calling for Business , lead generation , drafting of letters & mails for various business purpose ., handling front office activities .
-Managing the clients and making the necessary arrangements for good client experience.
-Any other duties/ Responsibilities which may be assigned from time to time.
-Operating EPBAX, incoming/ outgoing calls/ Messages
Key Skills : front office executive,administration,admin,computer operator,export import management,computer...
- Deliver Excellent Customer Service, At all Times
- Deal with all Enquiries in a Professional and Courteous Manner, in Person, On the Telephone or Via E-mail
- Fulfil all Reasonable Requests from Guests to Ensure Their Comfort, Satisfaction and Sa...
Key Skills : front desk executive,receptionist,reception
Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients & any other visitors.Welcome and greet all patients & visitors, in person or over the phones.Answer the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper...
Key Skills : front office executive,front office manager,receptionist
Primarily duties include answering, screening, and directing all calls placed to main reception.
Provide information to callers as requested referring to directory information to transfer property inquiries to appropriate contacts.
Key Skills : receptionist,sales executive,marketing,sales,business development