Deputy Manager – Direct Tax
This role would be based out of Corporate office in Chennai. The person would work with the team to ensure
Compliance to Income tax Act including transfer pricing and TDS
Representations before the Income tax au...
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
Making Vouchers in their relevant head viz. Job works, Purchase, Sales, Debtors & Creditors, Transporters, etc.
Deposit of TDS/ Sales Tax /Service Tax/ Excise/ PF/ ESI & other statutory taxes
Filing of Monthly/ Qtrly/ Annually Returns under...
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
- Maintaining Day-to-day accounting ledgers such as Purchases & Sales independently.
- Maintaining Petty Cash & Cash Day book.
- Preparing of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Voucher Entry on Regular Basis.
- Well versed in Tally ERP 9...
RS 2,50,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Chennai, Navi Mumbai
Maintaining of Accounts, General Ledger/Accounts payable /Accounts Receivable/Payroll Accounting.
Bank Reconciliation and Cash position reporting.
Salary:INR Will be commensurate with the qualification and experience
Industry: Brewery / Di...
-prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package.
-complete Accurate and Timely Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end Closes.
-maintain Modified Cash Basis Books.
-prepare and Post Journal Entries.
-complete Bank Reconciliations Accurately and Timely....
Tax Expert Responsible of all Statutory Compliances, Management of Taxes (tax Returns like Tds, Service Tax, Vat, Roc, Excise, Sales, ...) and Documents Filling of Different Companies. Statutory and Internal Audit. Accounts Assistant.
We have An Immediate Opening for Accounts Executive in Chennai (anna Nagar).
job Description(only Female Candidate):
- Closing & Finalization of Books of Accounts.
- Statutory Audits & Tax Audits
- P& L, Brs and Mis Reporting
- Management ...
To review and analyse the financial data and compliance of policies
To ensure all statutory compliances across business entities
To oversee financial and accounting system controls and standards and ensure timely financial and stati...
Vacancy for the position Executive Audit:
Looking for a male candidate for the position Executive Audit who manage to travel for Client place and co-ordinate with internal office,
Should have good Planning and Analyzing skill,
Candidates with min. 10 yrs Experience in
- Finalization of company accounts
- All income tax matters including TDS
- VAT & VAT returns
- Service Tax including returns
- Debtors/Creditors/Stock monitoring
Experience in Hospital setup is pre...
- Good Knowledge in Tally9.
- Should have B.Com; MBA-Finance background.
- Freshers can also welcome.
Walk in Interview
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secret...
RS 4,00,000 To 6,00,000 Chennai, Erode, Namakkal, Salem
Ability To Handle
1.Central Excise, 2. Sales Tax, And 3. Service Tax.
In Central Excise He Need To Be Thorough With The Following.
-Filling Of Central Excise Returns Er-1And Er-6.
-Maintenance Of Rg23A, Rg23C & Rg1 Register.
We are a leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of wide range of Metal & Brass handicrafts and continue to enjoy the undisputed leadership positioning that segment since 1989. We are an ISO certified concern dedicated towards delivering unique q...
Reputed Jewellery Need Chartered Accountant Inter Qualified with 15 years industry Expirence !
Qualification: Inter-CA with 10 years of experience Gender:
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Details of Work: Should handl...
Food product distributor at Chennai requires candidate with 2 to 3 years Tally experience in Accounts - knowledge of VAT e-filing,
ESI etc essential .
Salary: Best in Industry
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Accounts , ...
Preparation and monitoring of Financials and cash flow Budget.
2. Profitability and Contribution responsibility
3. Benchmarking of financials with competitors.
4. Cost management
5. Inventory management and optimising inventory turnover Ratio.
- Handling accounting with implication of income tax, central excise, Service Tax, FBT, VAT, Cenvat credit Rules and Other ancillary matters.
- Document which is required by income tax commissioner under scrutiny assessment.
- VAT, CST and Service ...
- Managing and Responsible for Front End Billing and Cashiering.
- Cash Management and Basic Accounting& Generating Cash Reports.
- Receive Payment By Cash, Check, Credit Cards, Vouchers, or Automatic Debits.
- Issue Receipts, Refunds, Credits, or...
RS 1,25,000 To 2,25,000 Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Trichy-Tamilnadu
The job responsibilities are:
1. Coordination and communication with other departments to obtain required information.
2. Statutory Compliance candidate must have the ability to produce various taxation reports and proceed for legal compliances i...
We have requirement for Internal Auditor for an International NGO!!!
Kindly find the details below.
Position - Internal Auditor
Location - Chennai
Experience - 0 to 5 years
CTC - 5 Lpa
Qualification - CA,CA Qualified,CA I...
1. Handling of incoming and outgoing calls (about 15 - 20 calls per day)
2. Handling of clients who visit the office in a professional manner
3. Follow up with Clients for various details, payments etc. which would be informed by the Team Lead.
Key Skills : customer service assistant,customer service associate,finance
- Candidate Who Can Work with Full Involvement in Accounts Both Freshers and Experience (0-3 Years) with Tally Skill Can Apply
- Maintaining Books of Day to Day Accounting & Voucher Verification, Cash Book, Bank Book, Sales Register, Purchase Regist...
Should have sound accounting knowledge
In charge of day to day functioning of the Accounts Department
Periodic Closing as per the Reporting guidelines
To make sure that the Taxation rules are complied with while accounting
Corporate Finance - Funds Raising (Private Equity, HNI and Debt), prepare bank proposals, negotiating with banking officials, also ensure appropriate documentation. Business Valuations & Due Diligence
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
We Are Looking For Chartered Accountant For Our Client At Chennai.
Our Client Is A Management Consulting Company Offering Diverse Profile Of Services With Specialization In Governance, Risk Management And Compliance Services, Process Advisory And...
We Have An Urgent Opening With Our Concern Accountant - Coimbatore As Below:
Details Of Work: Should Handle 10 To 12 Employees. In Depth Practical Knowledge On D...