RS 1,50,000 To 2,75,000 Central Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai
- Should Be Flexible On Working with Computer
- Strong Presentable Skill
- Should have Good Communication Skills and Good Personality.
- Having Pleasant Attitude.
- Should have Worked in Sales Tax Return and Service Tax Ret...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,50,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
We have an urgent requirement in regards to Accountant Executive Profile:-
1) 4 vacancies.
2) Candidates with 1-3 years of accountant experience should apply only.
3) Assist to senior in preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,25,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Chennai, Delhi
Designation: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
Stipend: INR 5000 per Month during the On the Job Training (OJT)
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad
Salary: Annual CTC of INR 2 Lacs per annum; to be increased substantially on Proba...
RS 1,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
Become An Insurance Advisor Under Lic of India & Benefit People with Tax Saving and Grant Aided Social Security. Handsome Rewards upto 35% of First Year Premium Paid Then After 7.5%-5% Till Policy Life.
enhance Your Income Without Enhancing Your Ef...
Understanding and Creating (as and when required) the need of the product for new / prospective customers through gaining confidence and sales.
Ability to understand/comprehend the customer's requirements and action accordingly
Key Skills : sales,telecaller,technical assistant,sales associate,marketing executive,business development associate
1. Posting the Postpaid Invoices Into Tally
2. Entering all Vouchers
3. Entering the Sales and Purchases Bills
4. Reconcile and Prepare the Sales Tax Details
5. Prepare the Return of Sales Tax
6. Reconcile and Prepare the Excise Details and Depo...
•preparing accounts and tax returns
•administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
•auditing financial information
•compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
• Uploading monthly payroll inputs, processing payments towards deductions from salary.
• Accounting saving and verifying the details with the income tax calculations , verifying form 16
• Preparing monthly PF and ESI details of regular, prep...
Prior experience in a travel company mandatory. Knowledge of travel company accounting.
Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reportin...
Key Skills : prior experience in a travel company,accounts assistant,accounts associate,accounts executive,accounts clerk,accounts manager,head corporate...
The wealth advisor will have to undertake the following responsibilities:
To prospect, acquire and retain clients
To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.?
To research, investigate a...
Key Skills : wealth management,insurance management,associate vice president
•Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
•Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
•Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and a...
You will be in charge of all tasks related to Human Resources and Administration such as salary payments and calculations, CTC schemes, Provident Fund Schemes, Tax execution, observation working time, accounting and ...
1 - 4 yrs Delhi/NCR
1. Position- Executive/ Sr. Executive - Audit
Exp- 1-4 years in Audit.
Salary- Best in the industry.
2. Position- Executive/ Sr. Executive - Accounts
Exp- 1-4 years in General Ac...