Mandatory experience: in selling inspection services for agricultural commodities
Well conversant with English, Hindi and local language.
Having knowledge of lab tests required for Food analysis.
Listening to customer requirements and presenting a...
Job Title: Quality Control Paralegal
• Involve in case planning and management
• Monitor client database to ensure data quality and accurate and timely
milestone completion by case attorneys, paralegals and other staff
Position: Quality Analyst
location: Old Airport Road,Bangalore
qualification: Any Gradute
salary: Best in the Industry
mode of Hiring: Permanent /on Roll
•work with the Ops/call Centre & Training Team and...
Knowledge of various QA methodologies, QA practices and software engineering processes.
Ability to create and review technical documentation, including test plans, test scripts, and test reports.
Devise, manage and analyzes Test Plans and Test case...
Job Description :
the Program Manager- Business Quality in Amazon Retail Systems Group Will Be Responsible for the Strategy, Quality, Coordination and Productivity of the Business Audit Team in Bangalore and Will Own a Variety of Function Wide Goals...
Key Skills : program manager,qa,business planning,master black belt,corporate planning,strategic management,legal compliance,stutatory compliance,financial...
POSITION TITLE (indicative) : Editor (Fresher)
Function : Operations
Experience years : 0 years
Department/Location : Operations
Reporting to : Manager – Operations
GENERIC ROLE OF THE POSITION : Editing/Proofreading?
Position Title (indicative) : Editor
function : Operations
experience Years : =1–2 Years
department/location : operations
reporting to : Manager – Operations
generic Role of the Position : Editing/proofreading?
POSITION TITLE (indicative) : Assistant Manager-Copy Editor
Experience years : 5–7 years
Function : Editing Operations
Department/Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Managing Editor
GENERIC ROLE OF THE POSITION: Managing the daily ...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
Key Responsibilties :
A LSS Consultant will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and supporting execution of process improvements for our Clients. The project will be aligned to sustainable continuous improvement programs.
A Consultant wil...
1) Understand project requirements and design and develop test cases accordingly.
2) Work with project leads/developers to confirm and substantiate understanding and test plans.
3) Communicate effectively.
4) Follow and enforce QA methodologies a...
1. To prepare project plan half yearly for material requirements (spares, consumables and equipments)required to carry out upcoming phase checks and `C’ checks based on HVP (Hanger Visit Plan) for both TRV and BOM MROs.
2. To prepare project plan ...
Key Skills : quality control,technical services executive,quality control executive,quality checking,quality...
We are international Engineering and Innovation Consultancy. As a key participant in the industry for more than 47 years, supports its customers in developing their products and managing their capital expenditure, throughout the product life cycle. W...
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 North Delhi, Bangalore, Delhi, Jaipur,Chennai,Pune
Responsible for Overall Centre operations, Turnover Targets of a clinic, Team management, Service standards of the clinic and overall customer feedback.
Sales planning for the month and ensur...
(1) Function - Standards
(A) Establish and/or maintain a best practice Schedule Management Plan to support the establishment, management and reporting of the program and project schedules
(C) Produce schedule status reporting as per ...
- To manage in-house and external testing & inspections of fabrics & textile made-ups & Audits.
- Controlling, guiding & assuring Quality production at various stages of productions.
- Interacting with Vendors, Suppliers & In-...