- Day-to-Day administration and oversight of Production and Test Environment on Cloud Servers.
- 24*7 Support
- Should have working experience in setting up and maintaining cloud hosting platforms preferable Amazon AWS.
Key Skills : senior system administrator,system administration,php,mysql,unix,linux system administrator,apache,jboss,php5,corephp,shell scripting,bash...
- L3 candidate must have worked in a service provider environment in the Core MPLS setup.
- 8-10 + years of relevant experience in the field of Network implementation and maintenance.
- At least 2 Years of experience handling L1 and L2 Engineers.
Upgrade, install and troubleshoot Servers, Networks,
Cloud Computing. Team Handling
Set up LAN, WAN, Apple Mac and Windows
In-depth understanding and experience of switches and routers.
Knowledge of AWS Amazon, Linux, Mail server is must
Key Skills : senior system admin,senior system administrator,system administration,windows system administrator
1.Team management, service delivery management, handling escalated technical issues.
2.Working closely with SME,QA and client servicing team .
3.Designing, documentation and enforcement of service delivery at technical level related to areas like...
Lead application development and management process with in-house multi-location teams and out-sourced vendors
Understand and design specifications for applications with detailed user case for developers for better understand...