1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute projects along with the Senior Consultant.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Co-ordinate with external sources.
- Conduct both primary and secondary research wherever required.
- Periodic reportin...
Key Skills : business developement,business consultant,senior business development executive,external consultant,legal consultant
We Are Looking For Senior Associates/Associates/Freshers In The Dispute Resolution (Litigation And Arbitration) Practice Areas Of The Firm In Bangalore. The Candidates Should Have Requisite Experience In The Above Areas Of Practice And Also Have Work...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
What is a Deposition Summary?
Depositions are an important part of civil litigation. It is one of the tools used during the discovery process, and provides a verbatim testimony of witnesses, which can be later used at the trial. Summarizing depositi...