RS 1,00,000 To 2,75,000 Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Gurgaon Rural
Industry Related with Estimation, Planning & Execution of Total Project Work: (carpentry, Plumbing, Paint Work, Civil Work (brick Work, Plaster, R.c.c., P.c.c., Fabrication Work, Flooring, False Ceiling Work, Aluminium Work Etc.,)
Requires Mechanical Engineer Candidate Should have Good Experience of Mechanical Machine Repairing. Machines are Power Presses, Hydraulic Machine, Pressure Die Casting Machines Etc.and also Good Knowledge of Clutch.
1. Expertise On Iso Ts-16949
2. Shop Floor Quality Issues Handling
3. Handling Line Quality Inspectors.
4. System Knowledge Of International Standards.
5. Diploma/B. Tech In Mechanical
6. Experience 10 To15 Yrs With An Oem Organisation...
Key Skills : quality issues handling,diploma,mechanical,salary as per interview,knowledge,person preference of any brake system manufacturer etc,quality...
1) Diploma/B.Tech In Mechanical
2) Experience 7 to 8 Yrs with an OEM Organisation.
3) Knowledge Of Quality Process
4) Knowledge Of ISO-TS Documentation
5) Handling Shop Floor Quality Issue
6) Handling Line Quality Engineers
Key Skills : knowledge of iso-ts documentation,knowledge of qc tools,able to conduct internal audit,quality engineer,senior quality engineer,quality engineer...