A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Their designs are required for a huge variety of ...
1. To work on any creative (Social media, Yahoo/ GDN etc) that would be required by the Online marketing team to help push sales online, keeping Brand Fashionara and fashion as the key focus point.
2. To execute the Creative and marketing brief wi...
The Graphic Designer at Greypath produces designs that gets the clients message across with high visual impact. They will be expected to work across different media including corporate identity, brochures, outdoor media, print ads, exhibition and dis...
Experience: 0.6 to 1 Year
Salary: As per Company Standards
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
Key Skills: Graphic Designer
Industry: Web Designing/Web Development/
Specialization: Graphic Designer
RS Up To 50000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Indore, Noida, Delhi
Create Graphics for Mobile apps and Websites. Making logos and designing brochures. Create images that identify a product or convey a message Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites. Create designs e...
Role: Designing Artwork and Sprite Animation for games built for Unity3D/Xcode. Artwork includes logos, background, 2D environment, storylines etc.
Industry: Game Development Studio
Type Of Job:
Full Time/Part-time (may work from home)
- Excellent knowledge in PowerPoint slide preparation
- Good knowledge on Symbols/equations/tables insertion into PowerPoint slides
- Layout & design knowledge on PPT slides
- To be coordinate with Print design Administrator & Academic Hea...