• Supervise construction site for civil operations and maintenance activities.
• Coordinate with contractors at site and monitor work progress.
• Prepare regular progress reports and submit to the management for review.
• undertaking te...
Key Skills : good management and supervisory skills.,civil engineer,senior civil engineer,civil engineering,assistant civil engineer
Planning, budgeting & MIS on regular basis
procurement coordination with project team
to study civil design drawings, BOQ and Identify Civil Contractors for site
evaluate cost of contracts and prepare budget for complete work scope
Selling an heavy construction equipment\\\'s to Big potential Builders/Contractors.
Meeting civil contractors, Builders, architect and visit major project sites.
Business development activities.
Developing team and handling handling to achie...
- Civil Engineering is a Broad Term Covering Several Specialist Areas of Engineering, So as a Civil Engineer You Could Be Employed in Any Sector from Structural, Transportation, Environmental to Maritime and Geo Technical.
- as An Incorporated Engin...
Role & Responsibilities :-
To Study Civil Design Drawings, Design Optimization, Boq And Identify Civil Contractors For Site
To Identify Contractors For Foundation, Control Room, Per Cast Blocks, Fencing Walls, Road Preparation, Ground Levellin...
Designing of Self /automatic Climbing System for High Rise Buildings.
salary: as per Company Standards
industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
functional Area: Engineering Design , R&d
role Category: Engineering Design
-Preparing Detailed Working Drawing As Per Design For High-End High-Rise Residential Complex, Townships, Commercials.
-Co-Ordination With Consultants, Site Execution Team For Implementation Of Design Etc.
-Making Layouts, Elevations & Working D...
Site Execution, Billing, Material Reconciliation, Rate Analysis and Quantity workout. Technical & feasibility studies. Planning, Monitoring & maintain progress and Quality of the Project and Juniors. Liaising with internal & external departments.
Key Skills : civil engineer,civil site engineer,planning engineer
RS 1,25,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Physical Testing Of Civil Materials Such As Aggregates, Cement , Concrete Cubes, Etc1) Be / B.Tech ( Civil Engineering )
2) B. Sc- Pcm ( With 2+ Years Experience In Civil Lab )
3) Diploma ( Civil Engg ) – ( With 5+ Yrs Experience In Civil L...
1) Analyze Survey Reports, Maps, Drawings, Blueprints, Aerial Photography, And Other Topographical Or Geologic Data To Plan Projects.
2) Plan And Design Transportation Or Hydraulic Systems And Structures, Following Constru...
RS 1,50,000 To 3,50,000 Hyderabad, Patna, Raigarh, Raipur, North Delhi, Jammu, Punch, Indore, Nagpur, Delhi
Steel Plant Engg Job Mech,Ee,Ece,Civil,Cs,It,Mba - Pan India
Consultancy Name – Carrier Maker In India
Company - Power Plant, Refinery, Oil,Chemical Plant,Etc,
Btech/Diploma - Mech, Ee, Ece, Ei, Cs, It, Mba, Chemical, Ci...
Designation: Civil Engineer
Qualification: B.E/Diploma Civil
Experience: 5-6 Years in Building Construction
Salary: As per Industry Standard
No. Of Requirement: 02
•Undertaking technical and feasibility studies incl...
RS 3,50,000 To 6,00,000 Chakan, Pune, Pune Suburb, TalegaonDabhade, Thane, Hadapsar
Develops the project development methodology including frameworks for project plans, budgets & resource allocation Implements project management policies to ensure effective & timely completion of projects with adherence to quality standards.