-5+ in KPO non voice Process
-Lead the planning and implementation of project
-Define project tasks and resource requirements
-Manage project resource allocation
-Plan and schedule project timelines
-Provide direction and support to pr...
RS 1,25,000 To 4,50,000 Hyderabad, Goa Velha, Panaji, Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore, Mumbai, Pune
Implements Human Resources Programs By Providing Human Resources Services, Including Talent Acquisition, Staffing, Employment Processing, Compensation, Health and Welfare Benefits, Training and Development, Records Management, Safety and Health, Succ...
Key Skills : good communication,screening,employee relations,scheduling,performance management,human resources information software,hr assistant,hr generalist,hr...
Job Title :Project Engineer in Bangalore.
Company Profile :This is a Bangalore based company providing a wide range of mining-related services. Established in 2011, the company has been providing outstanding services to customers all over Kar...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,50,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Movik Networks is looking for bright and self-driven candidates to join their Customer Support team in Bangalore, India for Movik solution deployment at Tier-1 mobile operators.
This position requires a strong engineering background and customer ...
Key Skills : networking,technical lead,project planning,customer support executive,...
RS 6,50,000 To 7,50,000 Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad-Unnao, Kanpur
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Project Management.
Responsible for accomplishing the project objectives within the constraints of the project.
Involvement in planning, controlling and monitoring, and also managing and directing the a...
Key Skills : project manager it infrastructure,project management,project scheduling,project planning
• the Incumbent is Solely Responsible for Executing a Project Effectively & Efficiently, Within the Given Deadline. One Point Contact for all the Assignment Related Issues.
• the Incumbent Should have the Ability to Manage Various Projects Effic...
Roles and Responsibility:
• Preparation of the project schedule.
• Should have good knowledge about measurements and calculations of interiors.
• Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
• Should have g...
Clipocruit Job Placements & Career Counseeling Pvt Ltd
RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Bangalore
1) Preparation of Monthly clients due for audit
2) Audit Planning & Scheduling
3) Co-ordination with clients for scheduling.
4) Co-ordination with Associates & Auditors.
5) Ensuring to get complete audit process as per due date.
RS 2,50,000 To 15,00,000 Hyderabad, Central Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Cochin, Kottayam, Bhopal, Mumbai, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
· Management of the project plan including scope, schedule, cost, technical, resource and risk management;
· Establish and maintain detailed technical plans, estimates and schedules;