Incharge of safety activities including
Health & Environmental
Hazard Identification& Risk Assessment
Developing safety systems,safety training
Liaison with PCB& statutory bodies
Preparation of SOP's &...
To developed safety awareness and safe work practice and training programme.
- Carry out daily site inspection, checking the safety devices, P.P.E. and ensure that safety requirements are being compiled with.
- Conduct the safety induction course...
Key Skills : must have worked in pesticide,fertilizer or agro chemical indusry,safety manager,deputy safety manager,safety engineer
RS 1,25,000 To 4,75,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara
rime Responsibilities o Establish procedures for meeting Health, Safety and Environment standards for project execution o Implement policies, systems and procedures and ensuring compliance to standards through all phases of the Project o Authorize pr...
A security supervisor oversees guards who protect private property against theft and vandalism. Security officers also ensure the safety of people on their employer’s premises. Security personnel work in office buildings, retail stores and other pu...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Delhi
Experiences: F&B is must
• Ensures that all customers are educated on our products and services.
• Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
• Follows all Company drink recipes and procedures.
1. To fill all the records necessary for the proper implementation of Food safety Management System requirements
2. To attend all management review meeting as per the requirement.
3. To ensure all the PPEs are maintained as per requirements ...
Interface between client & contractors, Supervise safety aspects & responsible for EHS implementation,verify all requirements with contractor before work begin on site,certify the final bills of contractors with respect to approved drawings,documents...
Key Skills : construction management,safety construction manager,construction manager,safety construction manager
Job Opening Facility Manager (Operations).
Responsible for Business Development of hard & soft Facilities Management services within commercial buildings, residential complexes, Industrial buildings, Hospital premises and other areas of interests....
Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
-Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced.
-Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are be...
This security manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Security Managers are responsible for monitoring the security operations for any organization or company. They implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in their organization is safe for employers a...
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:-
- Establish, maintain and up-date appropriate documentations related to OH&S management
- Should be able to implement standard (OHSAS 18001) & develops OH&S Policies and procedures....