RS 3,00,000 To 3,50,000 Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Delhi
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing stock levels
- Ordering supplies
Must possess relevant qualification and at least 10 years experience of working in Hospitality / Restaurant Management. Should possess excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, ability to manage a team and willingness to develop business.
RS 2,50,000 To 3,75,000 Central Delhi, Ambala, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar
- Control Day-to-day Operations By Scheduling Labour, Ordering Food & Supplies & Developing Restaurant Team.
- Ensure Statutory Compliances By Maintaining Registers and Licences.
- Control P&l By Following Cash/control Security Procedur...
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations and general well-being of residents. Nursing background is compulsory.
1. Worked in clinical settings and is aware about basic medical protocol, emergency, nursing procedures
2. Can sou...