please Refer to the Jd:
duties and Responsibilities
-analyze Diagnostic Tests to Measure a Patient\'s Heart Rate, Monitor Cardiac Rhythm and Help Physicians Find Irregularities in the Heart and Blood Vessels.
Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) FDA Bhawan, New Delhi
RS Up To 3,25,000 Hyderabad, Sector 18 Chandigarh, South Delhi, East Delhi, Central Delhi, Mohali, Roorkee, Delhi
Import & Registration Division:
•Scrutinize & examine the Drug Master Files (DMF), Plant Master File (PMF), GMP certificates & COPP etc. from overseas manufacturing units pertaining to Registration & Import License of Drugs, under Form 41, a...
Key Skills : drug regulatory affair,clinical research,epidemilogist,pharmacovigilance,technical documents
RS 1,25,000 To 2,50,000 South Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi
- Preparation of dossier in CTD/ACTD format, Analytical skills for evaluating technical documents.
- Communicating with the different department of Manufacturing Unit (QA, QC,Production etc)
- Handling of NOD / resolving query
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty. 2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit rating. Compasing both Industry / Bu...
RS 20,00,000 To 25,00,000 Central Delhi, Mumbai, Delhi
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty.
2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit r...
preparing & submission of Dossiers for Product registration.
2. Ensure accuracy, completeness and quality of regulatory submissions.
3. Ensure that all product artwork is updated when necessary and submitted in correct format and that subsequ...
Advocates Who Can Independently Handle Litigation and Has Excellent Drafting Skills.
salary: Commensurate with Experience.
functional Area: Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
role: Law Officer