- Set-up an organization wide quality objective, quality policy, quality procedures and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring clinical processes are conducted in accordance with guidelines and regulations.
- Develops, performs, and manages qualit...
Department: Quality Assurance
Qualification: B.Sc -Chemistry, M.SC- Chemistry or Diploma in Plastic Processing from CIPET
5 to 7 years work experience in QA dept of printing and packaging industry.
Job Location: Boisar
Job Description: - Worked on MIS.
- Worked as section in charged.
- Find out bottleneck in production & try to increase production by minimizing time cycle of process.
- Technical support to technology t...
Key Skills : production engineer,chemical engineer,production manager,manufacturing executive,quality control engineer,quality assurance...
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Rajendranagar, Vijayawada, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Najibabad, Haridwar, Kolkata, Rishra, Delhi
Provides exceptional customer service and a World-Class studio experience.
• Maintains a secure & clean working environment.
§ Ability to handle appropriate reporting and operational tasks
Identifies and resolves client problems in a tim...
Technical Skill: Excellent programming skills with core Java 3+, XML, Jersey (or any other RESTful framework), Axis or CXF, JUnit or TestNG, Maven or ANT, HTML, JQuery, CSS, UML, SVN, JIRA (or any defect tracking tool), QMetry (or any test management...
- Must have experience in Water Supply Projects.
- Documentation of quality records. Knows how to document any activity as per specifications.
- Experience in checking incoming materials, determine non conforming materials & ensure rejection as...
The Quality Assurance Engineer would play an integral role in success of the organization. The essential requirements of Quality Assurance Engineer are:-
- Develops, maintains, and verifies implementation of the project quality assurance program