• Installation, configuration, managing and troubleshooting Linux server
• Local and remote administration of servers using SSH.
• Management of Linux servers running Apache, Bind, Exim, Qmail, Postfix, MySQL, FTP.
• Knowledge about ...
Key Skills : mysql,linux administrator,apache,red hat certified engineer,apache tomcat,red hat,troubleshooting
• Installation and configuration Linux Server like Red hat, Fedora, Ubuntu, Centos and Suse.
Linux Troubleshooting like Booting Problems and RAID and LVM.
• Manage user accounts, groups, hosts, permission, file systems and security.
Key Skills : postfix,nginx,zimbra,nfs server,qmail,squid,samba,apache,web server,linux system administration,lvm,linux job placement,installation,linux...
Required Skills :
- 6 to 9 years of experience Linux in administration along with VMware Virtualized environment, Storage solutions
- Hands on management experience for any SAN solution like EMC VMAX, 3Par, NetApp 32xx etc.
- Excellent found...
Key Skills : linux administrator,vmware administrator
Opportunity: An application developer position in a technology start-up and fast growing company based in the United States. The company operates in many countries. The candidate will not only become a salaried employee, but also will be eligible to ...
Providing technical support for Level I issues via helpdesk and the telephone.
Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, DNS, and Exim.
Providing follow system administrators and support repr...
Key Skills : linux engineer,linux,linux system administrator