1. Candidate should have a good know how of print technologies and methodologies.
2. To ensure that printing quality is as per the standards.
3. Sampling & Analysis of Raw Material
4. Analysis of Finished goods Physical Parameters
Interview for the post of Mechanical QA/ QC Engineer
Job Profile :-
• Candidate shall be Diploma/BE Mechanical with 2 to 5 years of experience in QC/QA of Casting or Machining Components
• Jobs will be handling Inprocess, Outgoing quali...
I have 4 years experience as a civil engineer (QA/QC ENGINEER) working in M/s Tarapore and company under construction of Tata steel Ltd, joda division.
As a experience of QA /QC Engineer, takes responsibility to inspection & testing, maintaining ...
• Candidate shall be Diploma/BE Mechanical with 3 to 5 years of experience in QA Deptt. of Machine shop.
• Hand on Experience in handling Measuring Instruments like Guages & Vernier.
• Hands of Experience Machining Compon...
Responsibilities for the post of Manager QC/QA
-Working closely with plant and marketing to develop new product
-Knowledge of ISO is must like..TS 16949 etc.
-Competent to analysis customer product sample to develop the same
-competent to reso...