RS 2,25,000 To 4,00,000 Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Job Description : Quality Control Chemist
•Operation and Cleaning of Equipment used in the process area.
• On line monitoring of the environment conditions in process area.
• Trouble shooting of the equipment during process.
Key Skills : quality control chemist,quality assurance,quality control,quality check
Our client is an upcoming group of companies from Nagpur. They are looking for a \"Quality Control - Chemist\" for their pharma manufacturing unit in KALMESHWAR.
Job Description –
To analysis of incoming in process sample and its re...
B Pharam / Master Pharm /BSC/MSC in Chemistry or Organic Chemistry/Food Technology
Experience: 5-10 of in maintenance of high end instrument like HPLC/LCMS/GCMS//ICPMS or giving application support to high end food testing/pha...
Key Skills : qualification: b pharam / master pharm /bsc/msc in chemistry or organic chemistry/food technology b) experience: 5-10 of in maintenance of high...
Job Location: Boisar
- Responsible for Q.C. functions for day to day activities.
- Approval or Rejection of Raw material, Packing material, Bulk/Blend and Finished product.
- Responsible for procedure of sampling,...
M.sc in Analytical/ Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry
Proficient in chromatographic (HPLC, GC) techniques and mass spectrometric analysis of organic compounds, and their method development
1. Instrument maintena...
Job Description: - Performs routine laboratory procedures .
- Conducts tests and procedures under the direction and Guidance of Std Sop.
- Sets up and operates laboratory equipment.
- Operates the Laboratory equipment’s as per SO...
Key Skills : qc,quality control chemist,quaity control,qa chemist,chemical,chemical quality control chemist,quality control,quality assurance chemist,laboratory...