RS 3,00,000 To 4,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1) Prepare purchase order from tally
2) Get acknowledgement on the purchase order from the supplier
3) Checking LC draft.
4) Checking the shipping documents.
5) Follow up for the original shipping documents.
6) Communication with sale...
RS 5,00,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1 Post / Vacancy : Team Leader – Purchase / Outsourcing Department
2 Preferred Sex : Male only
3 Age group : 25 to 45 years
4 Qualification : Any Graduate with good proficiency in computer
5 Experience : Minimum 3 to 4 years in doing purchase ...
• Monitor and analyse trends in company spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for the future and to identify areas for possible savings.
• Develop, establish, implement and enforce supplier and outsourcer guidelines, ob...
Knowledge of Letter Drafting and Fluent Communication is a Must. Handling Marketing Calls, Preparing Quotations,Keeping Regular Follow Up and Can Handle Office Work Independently.
- Preparation of Local and International Quotations, Acknowledgement ...
Key Skills : personal secretary,executive secretary,officer secretary
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
- Stores MIS Report Every Month.
- Purchase Requisition On Daily Basis.
- Verify Goods Receipts Note.
- Maintaining Minimum & Maximum Stock Level.
- Verify the Quality & Quantity , Expiry Date of the Materials
- Non-moving Item Report Every Week...
Key Skills : store keeper,store assistant,store incharge,store supervisor,store officer,store executive
RS 1,00,000 To 3,75,000 Bhiwandi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Required Purchase Executive & Material Maintainance officer for Bhiwandi location with min 3-4yrs in Purchase, pref. candidates only from chemical background.
send your resume to medhasconsultancyatgmailcom
Male candidates only need to apply
RS 90,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Handling administrative and accounts requirements of the company.
Communication skills - calls and emails.
Follow up with various vendors and developing new vendors. Preparing purchase orders.
Organizing the internal events, meeti...
A Chief Steward supervises and coordinates activities of pantry, storeroom, and non-cooking kitchen workers as well as purchases, kitchen supplies, and equipment. He/she inspects kitchens, workrooms, storerooms and equipment for cleanliness and order...
RS 50,000 To 1,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1) Daily ask delivery schedule to sales department.
2) According to requirement do delivery on time (Central, Western, Harbour Line in mumbai ) out of Mumbai if Required.
3) According to sales bill take product (stock) from store department.
Sales Executive (Real Estate)
Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms
Arranging advertising to promote the property
Sending out details of new properties on th...
Key Skills : sales executive,business development executive,sales officer,sales head,sales manager
RS 3,75,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, kandivali w
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
Managing all job orders and effectively allocating the jobs to project executives
Overvewing all the job orders running & providing all the necessary support to each
project executive for effective & effic...
Key Skills : operations manager,operations officer,operations executive,operations head
1.Manages assigned product or product line to ensure maximizing financial goals set by senior management. Tracks product line performance against competitors while keeping current on industry trends and new product development.
Key Skills : business development executive,business development officer,business development manager,business development head
- Candidate Should have Minimum 4 to 7 Years of Working Experience in Excise Department.
- to Co-ordinate with Excise Dept Officers On Weekly and Monthly Basis.
- Should Able to Monitor & Take Care to Complete Excise Procedures Getting Done in ...