• Develop and execute purchasing strategies.Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Locate vendors of materials and meeting with them.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders.
• Control purchasing department ...
As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search ...
Qualification-B.Tech with Electronics & Communication.
Experience - 8-10 years in Procurement of Electronics material & Vendor Development, knowledge of all aspects of material management, including negotiating and managing supplier relationships ...
1. Identifying & Recommending Suppliers
2. Coordinating with Suppliers By Raising Enquiries, Purchase Orders and Receipt of Materials.
3. Followup On all Orders Placed
4. Analyzing the Purchase Requirements.
5. Coordinate to Organize Delivery...
To make calls, emails to higher executives (Like Purchase Head, VP, Directors. etc.)
To be able to achieve monthly financial targets
To meet with the clients, presenting the business proposal
To be able to handle the customer queries
To be able t...
Key Skills : business development executive,purchase head,procurement specialist,purchase officer,purchase...
Need a Candidate from any of the given below industry :-
IT hardware industry, Food, Infrastructure, Textile .
Need a Person who is already well versed from any of these industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Forecast level of demand for ser...
We are Looking for Purchase Manager Who Has to Manage Purchase and Coordinate with Store/production for Requirements.
should Be Able to Write Mails , Should have Relevant Experience as a Purchase Manager.