• Develop and execute purchasing strategies.Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Locate vendors of materials and meeting with them.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders.
• Control purchasing department ...
RS 50,000 To 90,000 East Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, Delhi
Applicant if chosen will be required to:
1. Make date entries in files/ledger/ computer etc.
2. Maintain filing systems
3. Operate Computer for purposes like mails, tenders, filings, taxation etc.
4. Make market trips for material purcha...
RS 1,25,000 To 2,50,000 Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi
Job Profile :-
• Candidate shall be Female Graduate with 1 to 3 yrs of experience as Office Coordinator
• Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors)
Great opportunity for MBA Freshers, MBA Passout, B.COM, M.COM & B.A. Students.
No direct Interview without Appointment.
There is no registration fee for any candidate. there is no charges.
We are go...
As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search ...
This position is responsible for the co-ordination and management of all purchasing activities across the council. The main objective of the position is to ensure effective purchasing and delivery of goods and services. This will be done through the ...
Greetings From Trust India Solutions.
Finding out right person for the right job at the right time...
Trust India Solution offers wide-ranging manpower solution across different levels of positions in different industries. We are ...
We are Looking for Purchase Manager Who Has to Manage Purchase and Coordinate with Store/production for Requirements.
should Be Able to Write Mails , Should have Relevant Experience as a Purchase Manager.
Qualification-B.Tech with Electronics & Communication.
Experience - 8-10 years in Procurement of Electronics material & Vendor Development, knowledge of all aspects of material management, including negotiating and managing supplier relationships ...
To make calls, emails to higher executives (Like Purchase Head, VP, Directors. etc.)
To be able to achieve monthly financial targets
To meet with the clients, presenting the business proposal
To be able to handle the customer queries
To be able t...
Key Skills : business development executive,purchase head,procurement specialist,purchase officer,purchase...
Role: PROJECT COORDINATOR
Searching of contractors and agencies as per time to time requirement of project. Gathering data structure and finishing work of projects related to material also. Coordinating with contractors & vendors for quotation and...
Need a Candidate from any of the given below industry :-
IT hardware industry, Food, Infrastructure, Textile .
Need a Person who is already well versed from any of these industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Forecast level of demand for ser...
- Coordinating and follow-up with sales force for daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Managing all sales related activities of the company
- Providing sales support to the field sales team
- Resolving any sales issue
- Coordinated ...
Key Skills : coordinating,quatation making,mis,handling inquries,sales coordinator,marketing coordinator,business development manager
1. Identifying & Recommending Suppliers
2. Coordinating with Suppliers By Raising Enquiries, Purchase Orders and Receipt of Materials.
3. Followup On all Orders Placed
4. Analyzing the Purchase Requirements.
5. Coordinate to Organize Delivery...