Public relations executives are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing in English and Telegu
Excellent interpersonal skills
Key Skills : mba,sales,marketing,business development
The corporate identity gets more and more important for a business’s success. Therefore, creative and communicative people are very significant to put an enterprise in perspective.
PC-Professionals maintain public relations systematically. Public ...
1. Greets the VIP guests of the hotel. As directed by the Front office Manager, Performs special services for VIP Guest’s.
2. Assists in VIP’s arrival departure in absence of guest relation officers.
3. Checks cleanliness of lobby and public ar...
Key Skills : hotel management,front office executive,front officer,front office head
- Educate people about Greenpeace campaigns and Environment Issue's
- Interact with people at public places, shopping malls, corporate sector.
- Give presentation about Greenpeace Campaigns.
- Inspire ...
• Serve as the primary contact for scheduling doctor appointments.
• Provide excellent public relations and support for the marketing of telemedicine services available.
• Assist provider to set up an appointment for patients to consult throu...
Candidate should have 15-20 yrs experience in PR Department and having good relations with Govt.Organisations like Municipal Corportation, District Collector office, PF,ESI organisations, Employement,Forest ,Labour,Factories,Pollution Control Board a...
Key Skills : public relation officer,public relation management