Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contr...
Role & Responsibilities:
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Reviews deliverable prepared by te...
Key Skills : sdlc,change control management,requirements definition,rfp design,deployment,& evaluation,project plan creation & maintenance,software engineering...
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job descript...
RS 2,50,000 To 15,00,000 Hyderabad, Central Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Cochin, Kottayam, Bhopal, Mumbai, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
· Management of the project plan including scope, schedule, cost, technical, resource and risk management;
· Establish and maintain detailed technical plans, estimates and schedules;
Candidate should be familiar with total civil engineering
Experience 1 to 3 years is must
Able to carry out site work and monitoring
Must be familiar with project management work
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recru...
Urgent Opening for Project Manager.
Location : Ahmadabad
Experience : 4+Yrs
Salary : No bar for Right Candidate
Working Days : Monday To Saturday(1st and 3rd & 5th Saturday off)
Job Timing : Flexible Timing
PHP + BD Knowl...
undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
undertaking complex calculations
liaising with clients and a variety of professionals ...
We are looking for Experienced/Senior Architects (B. Arch.), who can perform following responsibilities. Candidates should have minimum 3 years of work experience.
1. A Mechanical Engineer who specialises in Rotating Equipment to join the high performing engineering team on site
2. Project Engineer: Providing support to the construction works in accordance with HSE and quality requirements, and in line with ...
We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work i...
Key Skills : working experience in civil engineering,excellent knowledge of design and visualization software.,project management and supervision skill,civil...