RS 3,00,000 To 10,00,000 Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida, Delhi
Project Manager Electrical
Must be able to manage the construction as well as Foundation, Erection and Stringing of EHV Transmission Lines and Sub stations with Cost, Quality, Material and Manpower Management.
Key Skills : project control engineer,electrical project manager
Post Of: - Civil Engineer (Site Project Dept
Salary: - 25,000K To 35,000K+
Applied Candidate: - Male Only
Company Profile: - Power Plant With Associated Construction Activities
Civil Engineer ...
Key Skills : equipment foundation,cable trench,control room,interial work of control room,drainage,fencing,road etc.,civil engineer,project planner,brick...
1. To implement Quality Control System at the site
2. To provide solutions to quality related problems and verify the implementation the same
To supervise quality standards and enforce quality control programs
3. To liaise with and assist enginee...
· 2+ years of experience in project management in a related field
· Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
1) Perfection in AUTOCAD.
2) Should be having a experience of minimum 2 site projects.
3) Must be having a basic knowledge of transmission and distribution.
4) Must be knowing about control panels and switchgears.
5) Should be ...
The project manager, operating within agreed reporting structures, is responsible for:
designing and applying appropriate project management standards for incorporation in the NI Gateway Review Process
managing the production of the require...
Key Skills : fluent communicatiob,convencing power,project management,project planning,project control