Responsible for Order Placement Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment and Supplier Performance.
Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
Sourcing the most affordable materials for the company’s...
Hiring for Purchase Manager
1. Designation : Purchase Manager
2. Reporting to : Purchase Manager - 1 Position
3. Ctc: 4 to 8 Lacs Pa.
completeness of all Aspects of the Purchase Functions of the Department At the ...
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
Increasing the Vendor Base in Adherence to Protocols and Completing Alliance
formalities According to Company Standards.
Meeting with Existing Vendors At Regular Intervals for Fruitful Maintenance Of
1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Vendor development.
3) Control purchasing department budgets.
4) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformation to company policy.
5) Prepare and forward MIS.
Key Skills : purchase officer,purchase manager,purchase management,purchase,procurement specialist,purchase coordinator,purchase head
Job Responsibility for Event Manager-artist Management – Mumbai
purpose of the Role: the Role Holder is Responsible for Implementation of An Effective Sales & Marketing
-ensure Flawless Event Management and Event Execution for...
Required Purchase Manager for Working with Various Materials such As, Cold-rolled Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass and Copper, We Provide Services that Call for a High Degree of Skill, High Tech Machinery and Thorough Knowledge of Metal Workin...
Key Skills : purchase manager,quality management,procurement specialist,purchase officer,purchase coordinator,purchase head
RS 5,00,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1 Post / Vacancy : Team Leader – Purchase / Outsourcing Department
2 Preferred Sex : Male only
3 Age group : 25 to 45 years
4 Qualification : Any Graduate with good proficiency in computer
5 Experience : Minimum 3 to 4 years in doing purchase ...
1) Purchase and Procurement of Raw Material / Packing Material /Stationers etc from local vendors and inland suppliers .
2) To monitor daily stock level closely and to maintain co-ordination with plant and production persons on daily basis.
Helping hand to a purchase manager, maintain records of the all the purchases made, help in negotiating during purchases.
Major duties and responsibilities:
1. Maintain proper documents like price list, catalogue, trade, journ...