RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
RS 3,00,000 To 6,00,000 Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur
• To perform MTP upto 20 weeks including pre & post procedure care.
• Provide other Gynae services including infertility
• Responsible to ensure quality of care particularly infection prevention practices
• Maintenance of records &...
Key Skills : doctor,medical officer,doctor assistant,icu registrar,ot consultant,intensive care unit...
Experience of Purchase Related Work.
purchasing Managers are Responsible for Buying the Best Quality Equipment, Goods and Services for a Company or Organization At the Most Competitive Prices. They Work in a Wide Range of Sectors for Many Different ...
-Responsible For All Receipt & Issue Activities In Stores.
-Dealing With Suppliers Regarding Material Procurement, Price Negotiations Etc.
-Material Planning, Purchase Requisition,
-Handling All Purchase From Existing...
Key Skills : store officer,store manager,store incharge
Areas of Responsibility:
Develop and implement strategies for purchasing area aligned with the company's food and beverage objectives.
Create an environment for employees aligned with the company culture through constant communication and reinfor...
Develop new vendor and procurement of all Raw Material.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Key Skills : develop new vendor and procurement of all raw material.,purchase officer,purchase executive,purchase head,purchase manager,procurement...
The Main Objective Would Be Delivery of Cost Efficiencies, Compliance and Driving An Increased Contribution to the Organisation's Growth. the Role is Challenging with a Well Balanced Mix of Supply, Demand and Indirect Procurement Responsibilities in ...