RS 1,50,000 To 4,50,000 Jammu, Ranchi, Lucknow, Shahjahanpur, Varanasi
- Ensuring proper stock inventory
- Receipt of Purchase Orders from Procurement
- Receipt of goods based on sample selections and purchase orders with reference to
- Get goods inspected and verified by concerned expertise
- Generate G...
Key Skills : store officer,store manager,storekeeping,store head
Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
2) Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribut...
Key Skills : supply chain management,vendor development
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
This position is responsible for the co-ordination and management of all purchasing activities across the council. The main objective of the position is to ensure effective purchasing and delivery of goods and services. This will be done through the ...
Qualification-B.Tech with Electronics & Communication.
Experience - 8-10 years in Procurement of Electronics material & Vendor Development, knowledge of all aspects of material management, including negotiating and managing supplier relationships ...
We are Looking for Purchase Manager Who Has to Manage Purchase and Coordinate with Store/production for Requirements.
should Be Able to Write Mails , Should have Relevant Experience as a Purchase Manager.
As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search ...