1. A Mechanical Engineer who specialises in Rotating Equipment to join the high performing engineering team on site
2. Project Engineer: Providing support to the construction works in accordance with HSE and quality requirements, and in line with ...
Core Responsibilities :
- Design Knowledge of Pulp and Paper Projects
- Basic and Detailed Engineering Execution Knowledge for Process, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, Piping, Electrical and Civil & Structural.
- Preparation of Pr...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,50,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
- Handling Erection, Testing & Commissioning Activities for Electrical projects of all kinds i.e. commercial/industrial/power plants/T&D etc.
- Making of B.O.Q & project execution
- Critique all relevant drawings, specifications, BOQ's, estimates...
Follows established procedures and guidelines to design and install products and services that are require by the organisation.
Reviews/implements project/job specification.
Designs and updates instrumentation system layouts, loop diagrams, ins...
Assists in developing new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
Coordinates purchasing activities with manufacturing and engineering departments to maintain inventory at planned levels.
Assists in monitoring the cost, schedule...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Coimbatore, Irugur, Avinashi main road
Duties and responsibilities:-
1. Vendor development.
2. Purchase and procurement of material.
3. Material management.
4. Every month stock taking and verification.
5. Strong negotiation skill.
6. Communication skill.
7. Additional responsibili...