Reports to Principal
• Supervises those assigned by Principal
• Purpose: The assistant principal serves as a member of the administrative team to develop and
implement the total school program.
• Pre-Class Organization: assists to i...
Key Skills : assisting in record keeping: assists in completion of records and reports and in the supervision and inventory of necessary supplies,textbooks,...
New Business Development
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, m...
Job Designation: Principal
Number of Positions: 01 (One)
1. Graduation from a recognized University.
2. PG/ 3-Year Diploma in Hotel Management from Institute of Hotel Management.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 52 years
RS Up To 3,00,000 Karnal, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Bathinda, Ludhiana, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Haldwani-cum-Kathgodam, Haridwar
The Job of Territory Manager is a Blend of Two Parts with Highly Disciplined Approach Towards Working & Reporting.
1. First Part is to Market Kips School Computer Text Books in the Cbse/icse/state Board Affiliated, Public/convent Schools of R...
Key Skills : must be strong in spoken and written english,must have own laptop and driving license,deep flair to travel extensively,relationship...
Assistant principals must often share the duties of evaluating and documenting staff performance with the principal. Annual evaluations of proficiency and goal accomplishment are common, with the assistant principal charting progress and offering fee...
Key Skills : teaching experience,teaching,principal,vice principal