description for project manager
Experience - 6 to 10 years
Salary – 40 to 50 k
9. · Internal business units/stakeholder project requirements, Project management of Large & Medium projects with Ops ...
1) Good Communications skills and interpersonal skills
2) 3-5yrs exp in Data Telecom and at least 3yrs Project Management exp.
3) Single point of contact for Customer for the transition/migration
4) Provide effective and timely communicati...
RS 4,50,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack
1.Manage daily operations to meet business goals.
2.Supervise and guide a team of professionals to maximize revenue.
3.Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering timely and quality services.
4.Develop strong working relationsh...
we have an urgent opening for "Marketing Manager" with an leading Real Estate company
Qualification : MBA Marketing
Location : Pune
Exp : 5 - 10 yrs
Well versed with marketing strategies
Able to handle a t...
Key Skills : marketing manager,sales manager,customer sales manager,business development manager
1. To work on Quantities take-off from drawings and prepare BOQ etc.
2. To prepare tender documents and obtaining the quotation from vendors.
3. To compare / evaluate rates and negotiate with vendor offers.
RS 6,50,000 To 7,50,000 Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad-Unnao, Kanpur
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Project Management.
Responsible for accomplishing the project objectives within the constraints of the project.
Involvement in planning, controlling and monitoring, and also managing and directing the a...
Key Skills : project manager it infrastructure,project management,project scheduling,project planning
Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products
· Reaching the targets and goals set in a particular area
· Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
· Servicing the needs of your existing customers
RS 1,25,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Title: PR & Marketing
Experience: 2-4 years
Industry experience: Hospitality
Promoting the company among media outlets
Developing media relations
Strategizing on the marketing of the company
-Ensure compliance with standards & Statutory requirements
-Strong technical understanding of accounting principles
Experienced in Banking & related portfolio accounting.
Finalization of annual Accounts
Taxation Related Computation(Sales tax,VAT,...
- Capable to Plan & Implement Strategy for Real Estate Sales
- Responsible for Identifying & Developing Prospective Clients and Generating Business from the Existing Clientele
- Proficient in Managing Pre-sales Operations and Building Rapport with ...
Key Skills : business development,business planning,sales management,sales manager,area sales officer
RS 6,00,000 To 7,00,000 Goa Velha, Panaji, Mumbai, Kolkata, rajasthan,Jammu and Kashmir,Gujarat,Punjab,Madhya Pradesh
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personal contacts and good relationship ...
Key Skills : sales,regional sales manager,regional marketing manager,business development manager,planning
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Managing daily operations of the business
- Prospect searching, interaction with prospects via calling or meeting, handling enquiries
- Follow up with existing and prospective clients\r...
Key Skills : - planning and organizing,communication skills,negotiation skills,ms office,back office manager,assistant back office manager,back office coordinator
The key responsibility of this role is to use historical subscriber data trends and business assumptions to develop a revenue and subscriber business model set
- Building and refining business models to be used for business planning projections
Key Skills : assistant business analyst,business development executive,business analyser
- Candidate main role would be to manage End-to-End ERP Implementation and Support ERP Projects through On-site and offsite basis.
- He would be having good knowledge on Sure-Step Implementation methodology and would be responsibl...
Following up on customer leads for sale of properties
- Making presentations to potential clients
- Providing relevant data to the client to enable them
to take informed decision
- Handholding the customer till the conclusion of
Key Skills : good communication \r\n-knowledge about local real estate industry,\r\n-good at relationship management skills \r\n-perseverance \r\n-aptitude...
RS 6,00,000 To 9,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Should have worked in manufacturing organization in SAP support team with end to end project implementation experience of three to five years. (SAP configuration experience)
Should have Experience in carrying out PP/QM configurations to customize...
Key Skills : sap,technical support engineer,customer support executive,portal netweaver,abap netweaver,sas,erp-enterprise resource planning,erp...
A Corporate Sales Manager from Retail Industry- Job Description
Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with corporate.
Maintain minimum call activity levels prescribed
Generate 12 new proposals for Group Business every month (from exis...
We are Looking for An Accountable Project Engineer to Be Responsible for all Engineering and Technical Disciplines that Projects Involve. Who Will Schedule, Plan, Forecast, Resource and Manage all the Technical Activities Aiming At Assuring Project A...
Key Skills : bs degree in engineering or relevant field,project management,project planning,project scheduling
- Day to day resource planning based on sales & receipts plan.
- Ensuring all warehouse SLAs (service levels) defined are met.
- Recruitment & training of ground level workers.
- Should be able to handle 100+ people...
Tendering, Estimation,Contract Management & Planining with experiance in construction field, implementing new system in contracts and tendering, quantity surveying and estimation, preparation og BOQ, Rate Analysis, Work Orders & Item Descript...
RS 4,50,000 To 7,00,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Aurangabad - Maharashtra, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune
-Responsible For daily production planning against weekly sales PO and inspection plan.
-Experiences in managing production operation with key focus on the optimal utilization of resources.
-Knowledge of the implementation of various technique...
Key Skills : production planning & scheduling,tpm,5s,production planning,production management,production scheduling
1. Daily Production planning and control
2.- Knowledge for Maintaining Various records
3. Control the manpower and get production on time and up to the mark
4. Make a production report on daily basis
5. Maintenance o...
Key Skills : production management,production planning,stock management
Responsible for planning the sales & Net margins for the category.
- Plan the stock availability for stores in Pune & ROM stores
- Responsible for the Top line and Bottom line across the region.
- Ensuring sell through of end cycle inventory
Agency Development Manager Job Description –
- To Understand Education Business in terms of Product, Market and Process.
- Initial Phase to do Individual Sales to get the experience.
- Recruitment of Agents by doing various act...
Key Skills : good communication & self-motivated \r\n-team handling skills \r\n-planning and target setting for the agent sales team for this opening there...