Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities. Includes: Acting as the Point of Contact Between the Executives and Internal/external Clients. Undertaking the Tasks of Receiving Calls, Take Messages and Routing Correspondence.
Key Skills : administration executive,adminhandling,administrative assistance,office coordinator,telephone operator,customer support
Fluent in English and well Versed Knowledge in Tally. Candidate must also handle other Routine Office Administration Works. reparing Invoice, replying to customers via outlook, attending phone calls etc. knowledge of MS Office must!
We are Looking for An Employee Who Can Learn and Take Care of Various Admin Related Work in the Back-office.
the Employee Should Be Regular, Dedicated, Growth-oriented, Well-mannered and Good in Communication. the Employee Should Be Able to Manage...
Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
Make preparations for Counc...
Handle office work like keep data of materiel inward/ outward, bill with challan, outstanding detail, knowledge of computer with internet surffing, mail to customers and suppliers, download various forms from govt. sites etc. prepare sales tax data
• We Required Female Candidates for this Post.
• Candidates Should Fluent in English Languages.
• Client Servicing, Screening phone calls and handling them when appropriate.
• Organising and maintain diaries ...
Key Skills : comunications with clients,personal assistance,personal secretary,office coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following: -
• Manage and maintain executive schedules, including schedule travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments by end to end process.
Required Basic Computer Knowledge - 1 Year with good typing speed.
Must be able to speak in English and Gujarati.
Need to handle different clients.
Need to call local team and client for orders.
12th Pass out
Young and energetic will b...
RS 1,50,000 To 6,00,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara
1) To Develop NBFC and MF business of the region in coordination with local teams.
2) Provide Service and back office assistance to clients & SBs
3) To Develop NBFC and MF business of the region in coordination with local teams.
Able to manage all the administrative work
Should be passionate to work in education counseling
Liaising with students and other related tasks
Tracking of student and their progress as per instructions
Key Skills : counselling,communication,organisational skill,interporsonal skill,presentation skills,writing skills,knowledge of microsoft office/excel,education...