Molecular Biologists Work with Advanced Lab Equipment, like Cloning Kits, Dna Synthesizers, Electron Guns and Temperature Cyclers. They Regularly Emphasize Deductive Reasoning and Critical Thinking in Their Tasks, as They Attempt to Enact Change to P...
1. Responsible to maintain relevant log books & records
2. Supervise & perform tests on various microbiological activities on regular basis
3. Maintain knowledge on various methods & perform all manual operations on various supplies
4. Develop & m...
Required: Microbiologist for Pharma Company
active India Employment Services Pvt. Ltd, Has An Opening for Pharma Company for Gandhidham Location:
no. of Posts: 1
salary: 27,000 - 32,000 per Month
Msc Microbiology freshers (13 vacancies) for Quality assurance department
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Sampling and Analysis of RM ,PM and Inprocess samples on sophisticated instrument like pH,Uv-Spectophotometr ,GC,HPLC.
To check the quality & analysis of raw materials, in-process & final product.
To check the chemical reaction, its properties & p...
Key Skills : quality control executive,quality assurance,microbiologist,biochemist,molecular...
- Hands-on Experience in Micro Lab & Documentation.
- Confident to Face Customer/ Regulatory Audits.
- Planning and Carrying Out Trials
- Tracking Environmental Micro-organism Development
- Growing Microbe Cultures & Developing New Product