RS 90,000 To 2,00,000 Kurnool, Singapur, North Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, South Dumdum, Delhi
Contact by phone:
Mr. Thomas Brooks, President & CEO
VP, Capital Market Officers
VP, Capital Market Officers is responsible for developing loan prospects within a defined market (Worldwide) for a variety of loan programs. The ideal ...
Key Skills : who is an ideal candidate? someone with two years of sales experience bachelor\'s degree fantastic relationship-building skills someone motivated by...
The Human Resource Department of Sawasdee Hotel wishes to announce about the job vacancies currently existing in our Hotel here in Chiang Mai Thailand.
Furthermore,We require the services of devoted and hardworking workers, who are ready and willin...
RS 1,75,000 To 3,75,000 Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Kurnool
- Selling product and services to schools, colleges and corporates.
- Bringing leads for business from various fields.
- Communicating with decision makers of the organisations, explaining the product and services and getting contacts.
Managing the daily activities of the branch office, such as processing, marketing and auditing, loss prevention, and underwriting.
Responsibilities also include hiring new team & corespondent agents and providing updates to the regional manager ...
RS 4,00,000 To 5,50,000 Hyderabad, Kakinada, Karimnagar, Kurnool, Nizamabad, Visakhapatnam
Candidate should able to requite agents and make business through them.
candidate should have experience in any general insurance company.
education: any graduate
Key Skills : sales manager,sales,marketing,business development
Candidates should have good communication, management and marketing skills. This opportunity is open for all irrespective of qualification and experience.
*Preference will be given to those who own a smart phone and a vehicle.
- Recruiting Agents/ Marketing Trainees On Commission Basis.
- Training These Agents for Selling Health Insurance Policies, Manage the Team of Agents, Meeting Clients & Achieving Targets Requirements
- Identifying the Pr...