Required Skills :
· 6+ years of experience with significant depth in designing and programming using Java/J2EE Technologies.
· Experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot / Spring Data JPA / Spring Cloud, MyBatis, JDBC, Web Services (Rest), Jersey, ...
2+ years of experience in web development using PHP/MySQL and Open Source Technologies
- Must have worked with at least two of these frameworks/CMS: Laravel / Yii/ CodeIgniter/ Zend/ Cake PHP / Drupal/ Joomla/ Wordpress/Magento
Compensation Best in the Industry
Education: BE/MS or equivalent in a technical discipline
Industry Type: IT
Role: Senior Software Engineer / Data Engineer
Functional Area: Development
Position: Java developer
Location: South Delhi
Experience: 1-4 yrs
• Develops reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects
• Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery
Responsible to capture, organize, categorize and document technical requirements, develop functional and technical specifications, build and
manage code using standard defined specifications and conduct unit testing.
Should have sound understanding...
Additional skills desired:
Experience with Angular JS is a big plus.
Experience with Java-based frameworks such as JPA, Hibernate, Spring, AspectJ, Junit and Lucene
Experience with Atlassian JIRA
Experience with sound coding and architecture pri...
Development and ownership for building robust, scalable, high-traffic software applications used by millions of users world-wide
- Innovate, research, propose and discuss your design with your peers
- Work on evolution of requireme...
Key Skills : software engineer,php developer,php programmer,cake php,php web developer
Responsible to Capture, Organize, Categorize and Document Technical Requirements, Develop Functional and Technical Specifications, Build and
manage Code Using Standard Defined Specifications and Conduct Unit Testing.
-should have Sound Understandi...
Job Title: Technical Sprint Lead – Software Product Development
description: Technology Lead:
will Be Part of the Sprint Team, Responsible for the Sprint Delivery [sprint Planning Including Interaction with Ba/product Managers, Drive the Sprint ...
Min 1 year of experience in Ruby on Rails development.
Strong OOP design and coding skills.
Fluent in data structures, algorithms, and asynchronous architectures.
Should have an understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algori...
Key Skills : developer,design and coding skills,design,coding,ruby on rails developer