-Understand priorities for requirements and follow purchase procedures on compliance and spend limits
-Manage requisition backlog and work towards release of POs on time to suppliers
-Develop RFX document and co-ordinate with suppliers for completi...
1.OJT (On Job Training ) Programe.
2.Job Title:- Logistic Operation.
Operational.-Warehouse/Hub & Spoke Operations, Transport Operations, In-plant Logistics, System Analyst and MIS, Fleet Management, Sales and Business Development, Customer Ser...
Designation : Assistant Manager
Department : Marketing and Sales
Preferred Age: 25 to 31 yrs.
Educational Qualification: MBA with BE/BTECH if possible
Experience (Nature and number of years):- 6 to 7 yrs.
Any Specific Industry: Industrial Produ...
Key Skills : technical support officer,warehousing executive
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Facilities management
- Inventory control
- Support Services Department
- Employment Services Department
- Liaison to association attorney for legal aspects of association administration
- Budget development a...
- Managed & Coordinating supply chain cycle and the best logistical solution with cost reduction.
- Creating new Key Accounts, Managing Existing Accounts, and Building strong relationship with decision makers.
- Maintain and develop customer r...
RS 2,00,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Delhi, G
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team at the warehouse composed of receivers, packers, dispatchers and other support staff
- Operate a technology platform to perform day-to-day operations of the warehouse
- Coordinate with vendors and hub man...
Position : Business Associate
Qualification : Graduate with any stream/MBA in Supply Chain Management Or Logistic.
Nature of work: Handling offshore business work pertaining to documentation, analysis, forms filling, reproducing an...
RS 8,00,000 To 12,00,000 Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi
Regional Managers for logistics operations at Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi/Gurgaon. To search the suitable candidates for the post of Regional Manager-Logistics , the job description and other particulars are as under:
1 Job Description:
1 Manual Job Card Filling.
2 Note Down Vehicle Complaint On Job Card.
3 Daily Monitoring And Analysis Of Defects Found On Vehicle.
4 Daily Update Board Of Workshop. Knowledge Of Warranty And Amc.
5 Basic Knowledge Of Hydraulic System.
Assisting in Logistic,Dispatch Material/ Order Material (Inward & outward),Able to manage outside work like cheque Deposit, going to Bank etc & other works,Facility, Maintenance, Housekeeping supervision,Admin related work,Word & Excel, Emailing
Key Skills : administration officer,admin executive,admin head
Expertise at managing an entire breadth of commercial operations inclusive of Manufacturing, Procurement, Global Sourcing, Material Movement, Material Management, etc.
• Management experience in Automobile, Consumer Durable OEM's & Engineering ...
Key Skills : production manager,budgeting,production quality manager,production controller,production coordinator,production head,production...
1. Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works and update the purchasing record.
2. Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and book value.
3. Coordinate with user departments and...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 South Delhi, Gurgaon, Delhi
We need candidates with experience or fresh graduates with good communication skills and fluency in English. Candidate will be required to manage the team of promoters, provide supervision and support to teams and drive app downloads and transaction ...